Winter Weather Can Potentially Wreak Havoc on Your Outdoor Lighting System. Sign Up For Our Annual Maintenance Plan For Protection.
As we enter the cold, snowy winter months ahead, your outdoor lighting system is going to be put under stress. Think about the snow shoveling, snow plows and other snow removal efforts that may knock fixtures out of alignment or sever wires. In addition to snow removal, think about the kids sledding into your fixtures and even the freezing and then thawing of the ground lifting fixtures upward. Salt that’s put down to eliminate ice patches on your sidewalk can obscure or even damage lenses. All of this sounds worrisome. However, with Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Northern Ohio’s Annual Maintenance Plan, you won’t ever have to worry about it again. Keep an eye out for our springtime maintenance specials!
Our Annual Maintenance Plan Services:
- Perform visual inspection of fixture placement, design scheme, and recommend possible enhancements
- Straighten and adjust fixtures to ensure design integrity
- Remove mulch and debris that might be covering fixtures
- Check all connections
- Check for proper voltage delivery on each fixture
- Clean lenses and fixtures to ensure longevity and correct light output
- Tighten transformer terminal block connections
- Conceal any exposed wire due to foot traffic or erosive conditions
- Limited pruning (with your guidance as needed)
- Check automatic timing and operational control system
- Annual replacement of all halogen lamps where applicable
With the Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) from Outdoor Lighting Perspectives®, we can ensure your outdoor lighting system stays looking like new because experience tells us nature, landscape and well, life can take its toll. Make sure your outdoor lighting system stays looking great and doesn’t become damaged from kids playing ball in your yard and knocking fixtures out of alignment, landscape overgrowth diminishing illumination effect, wire disruption from seasonal planting, lawn aeration severing wiring, pets or other animals digging and even mulch overload.
We will be offering Annual Maintenance Plan specials in the coming months, so stay tuned. If you ever have any questions about our Annual Maintenance Plan, call Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Northern Ohio at (440) 247-6300 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!